11.06.2012

Irina Maternity


I love seeing a beautiful young mother, and Irina will be just that. Irina is from Russia, and when I hear her accent, it ties in so well with her piercing green eyes and pale skin. She is soft, elegant, and exotic. I only hope to look as beautiful as her when I am pregnant some day. Irina's husband Juan jumped into a few shots.. when you see them together, you just know they will have beautiful children.

We did these photos at a random location in American Fork, Utah. I am not usually a huge fan of corn fields, but at certain times of the year, the corn fields get this green/yellow/peach color that is just perfect for my style. I found a perfect blanket at Savers for their shoot.. it was kind of brown and raggedy, which I thought was perfect for the fall season.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover